CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Hometown --- Xin Jiang

My hometown is Xin Jiang provence . There have a rive is called Eerqisi Rive and only drift into Arctic Ocean's rive in China. The north of Xin Jiang have a big mountian it's name is Tian Shan and this mountian around my hometown . If you go to the north you must remember visit Tian Chi , here so nice and cool , have a lot of people go here spend a holiday at a summer resort.
The people do job , for example Teacher ,Business Person,Newsman,Dancer,Star ,Doctor and so on.
Activities usually people in my hometown do some such as swimming,dancing,shopping,skiing,visiting,play and so on during person free time .
I do love my hometown , because there very beautiful ,flourish and climate suit ,you can find so many kinds of food and goods. The people have a warmhearted and friendly . Importent that ,I am born in Xin Jiang and there bring up me.
Over the last twenty years my town has big changed , the road more and more clean ,the building taller than before ,the people more and more culture and other.
If you want kown more about there ,next time , I can guide for you !

1 comments:

one day said...

your hometown must be very beautiful. perhaps you could put some pictures and explain more on how to get to your hometown,maybe